Missoula is a hip and trendy town, often called the “best town” for one reason or another. It’s been rated one of the best towns for beer drinking, mountain biking, and recently, one of the 10 best cities for singles. Missoula truly does offer something for everyone. Whether you want to spend your time outside, at museums, drinking beer with friends, shopping, or eating really great food, there are plenty of reasons to make Missoula your next vacation destination. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast, and come explores the best restaurants Missoula has to offer.
The Best Restaurants in Missoula
In Missoula, food is just another form of art. It’s at the center of our daily lives, and often the cornerstone of our best and longest lasting memories. When it comes to traveling, food is always an important consideration, too. An important part of experiencing the local culture is sampling regional cuisine, and getting as much local flavor as possible. To make your food journey just a little bit easier, we’ve assembled a selection of some of the most unique and quintessential Missoula restaurants for you to try.
- There’s few better places to pick up on the local culture than Tamarack Brewing Company. You’ll find a sampling of Missoula’s best craft beers here, along with some truly fantastic food. The ambiance of Tamarack Brewing is spectacular, and you’ll enjoy a view of Caras park as you dine.
- Pizza aficionado’s wont want to miss Biga Pizza. The off-beat, but mouthwatering combinations can’t be found elsewhere.
- The Empanada Joint is a Missoula classic. In fact, the Food Network stopped into this Missoula staple on January 12th! That’s a good sign that the food is just plain good. Locals know the Empanada Joint as a funky, hole in the wall joint with food that is simply to-die-for. You can’t go wrong with any of their empanadas, and your taste buds will thank you.
- Caffe Dolce is housed in a beautiful space, serving up food that looks just as good as it tastes.
- Step into the Italian Countryside at Romeo’s Italian Kitchen, where you’ll find a range culinary delights true to their Italian roots.
- The Montana Club is the epitome of Montana cuisine, complete with some of the most delicious cocktails in Missoula.
- Local foods shine at The Buttercup Market and Café. Their soups are especially delicious, especially on a cold winter day.
- Sushi lovers must make a stop at Sushi Hana.
- Plonk Wine is a charming wine bar, also serving up delicious cocktails and gourmet food. It’s an energetic and lively place to spend an evening.
- Self-described as “Irish far with Montana Flair,” the Stone of Accord serves up plenty of delicious bites infused with a unique combination of Missoula and old-world charm.
Do you have a Missoula favorite that we haven’t included on our list? Let us know! In the meantime, be sure to book your room at our Missoula Bed and Breakfast this winter, and get busy making those dinner reservations at these delicious Missoula Restaurants.