- View wildlife from your deck with binoculars, guide books and a refreshing drink in hand or take advantage of our full twenty acres of registered wildlife habitat that opens onto both State and Federal lands (part of which includes Missoula’s well known Blue Mountain Recreation Area). Hiking, horseback riding, geocaching, golfing and huckleberry picking are some of the activities one can take part in on Blue Mountain.
- Sit in the garden while you listen to the tranquil sound of the water fall, feed the koi and read a book about local history.
- Relax in the comfort of your own suite, surrounded by soothing music and mountain views while you take a luxurious, jacuzzi bath, read a good book or watch a DVD.
- Take in a bit of the West as you listen to the old player piano, watch the wild birds and take in views of the mountains, valley and waterfall, all from the comfort of the living and dining areas. (Pianists will enjoy sitting down to the living room grand.)
- Partake in a game of billiards in the recreation room of the lodge, or horseshoes (and lunch) down in the secluded picnic spot.
- Watch a movie on the wide-screen “theater system” in the lodge while enjoying some popcorn or other snacks.
“I woke up my first morning here to the most amazing sunrise ever! What a true blessing and joy.” J.T., Massachusetts