Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast is located in scenic Missoula, Montana. After enjoying a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning, you are fueled up to begin a wonderful day. The next time you get hungry (which will be awhile given our hearty breakfast portions), there is no shortage of great local places for Missoula Montana dining.
- Butterfly Herbs: 232 Higgens Ave. (406) 728-8780 Established in 1972, offering fresh coffees, teas, homemade soups, fresh salads, sandwiches, and coffee ice cream specialties
- Café Zydeco: 2101 Brooks Street (406) 926-2578 Unique Cajun restaurant known for Po-boys, Gumbos, Etouffee, and Beignets
- Caffe Dolce: 500 Brooks Street (406) 830-3055 ext. 3 Fine dining with informal flare, seasonal contemporary Italian menus including pasta, pizza, and seafood, stunning collection of artisanal wines
- Catalyst Café: 111 N Higgins Ave. (406) 542-1337 Offer delicious options for all, including vegetarians, vegans, and celiacs
- El Cazador: 101 S. Higgins (406) 728-3657 Tasty authentic and traditional Mexican dishes
- Finn and Porter: 100 Madison (406) 542-4660 Featuring seafood, steak, and chops and offering a fabulous view with extraordinary service
- Iza: 529 South Higgins Ave. (406) 830-3237 Contemporary local Asian cuisine featuring organic, gluten free, and vegan options
- Mackenzie River Pizza Company: 137 W. Front Street (406) 721-0077 and 5210 Grant Creek Road (406) 721-0099 Gourmet pizzas, hearty sandwiches, signature soups, Montana-sized salads and pastas, gluten-free crust available
- Mustard Seed Asian Café: Southgate Mall (406) 542-7333 Asian-style dishes made to order with lean meats and fresh vegetables, signature sauces and dressing prepared from scratch everyday, award-winning desserts
- Red Bird: Historic Florence Building, 111 N. Higgins Ave. Suite 1000 (406) 549-2906 Wine Bar with over 25 wines by the glass, extensive beer menu with live music on Mondays, intimate evening dining, showcasing local ingredients and transforming them into edible artwork
- Wheat Montana: 2520 S. 3rd St. W (corner of 3rd and Reserve) (406) 327-0900 Handcrafted sandwiches on healthy Wheat Montana bread, fresh baked goods, soup, salad, espresso
- Worden’s Market and Deli: 451 N. Higgins Ave. (406) 549-1293 Voted Missoula’s Best Deli, Best Wine, and Best Beer; cheeses, breads, coffee, football-size sandwiches and salads
Hosts Brady and Elaine Anderson-Wood extend warm hospitality to their bed and breakfast guests. Whether you want to be left alone (they respect the desire for privacy) or you need local recommendations based upon your unique interests, Brady and Elaine aim to please. Make your next vacation a trip to lovely Missoula, Montana.
Written by Kristi Dement of Bed and Breakfast Blogging
Picture by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography