A romantic escape is what every couple really wants for the holidays. During this hectic time of year, it can be very hard to find time for just the two of you. The answer is to plan a romantic vacation. The Blue Mountain Lodge has everything needed for a private retreat. Nestled in a mountainside, all of our guest suites have beautiful views that include pine forests, the Bitterroot River, the valley below or our tranquil gardens. Relax in the comfort and luxury of our generous rooms, many with jetted tubs and private decks. Then wake up to an elegant breakfast that will have you ready for another day exploring Missoula. When you want to venture out, all of Missoula’s dining, culture and nightlife are just a short drive away. Book a romantic vacation for two at the Blue Mountain Lodge today.
Do you find yourself dreaming of a relaxing and romantic getaway, to help pass the time during these cold winter months? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we can think of no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located just outside of downtown Missoula, is the top choice for romantic lodging. Let us do all the work for you, so you can spend your time relaxing and focusing on each other. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Missoula’s top Bed and Breakfast. Continue reading
The beautiful and rugged city of Missoula is the place to be this fall. Missoula is both hip and trendy, and undeniably beautiful, perfect the avid nature enthusiast in you. Missoula is a getaway destination nothing short of rejuvenating, so pack a jacket and some hiking boots, and get ready to fall in love with Montana all over again. Take advantage of these final months of autumn, and experience Montana without the packed summer crowds. The Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast is nestled on a peaceful mountainside. There’s no better place to start your journey than sitting amongst the Ponderosa Pines and meditative water gardens at our Missoula Bed and Breakfast. We’re here waiting for you, so book your fall getaway with us today. Continue reading
There’s no doubt that many people come and stay at our romantic mountainside retreat in Missoula for a little romantic one-on-one time. Guests come for time away from the stress of everyday life, and for time to relax and reconnect with each other. In Montana, there’s one romantic getaway destination that outshines the rest, and that is the beautiful town of Missoula. Missoula, often known for its rugged outdoorsy vibe, is also an incredible place for a shared adventure and a little romance. It’s easy to create the perfect date night (or day) in Missoula. Go adventuring in the great outdoors, browse the boutique shops in downtown Missoula, enjoy a glass of Missoula’s finest craft beer, or simply relax and take in the area’s magnificent beauty. No matter how you choose to spend your time, theres no better place to reconnect than our Missoula Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today. Continue reading
Missoula is a hip and trendy town, often called the “best town” for one reason or another. It’s been rated one of the best towns for beer drinking, mountain biking, and recently, one of the 10 best cities for singles. Missoula truly does offer something for everyone. Whether you want to spend your time outside, at museums, drinking beer with friends, shopping, or eating really great food, there are plenty of reasons to make Missoula your next vacation destination. Book your room at our romantic Bed and Breakfast, and come explores the best restaurants Missoula has to offer. Continue reading
Now that the busy rush of the holidays are over, are you finding yourself daydreaming about a wistful, romantic getaway? Are you longing for a place where you can escape to relax, reconnect, rejuvenate your soul, and plan for the year ahead? How does a luxurious Bed and Breakfast, nestled on a quiet mountainside just outside of the hip and trendy town of Missoula sound to you? To us, it sounds just about perfect. Missoula has everything you could want in a vacation destination: Fantastic restaurants, a vibrant culture, a trendy arts scene, plenty of craft brews and wine to drink, and a tremendous variety of outdoor recreation and unbeatable scenery to be enjoyed. You won’t want to miss winter in Missoula. Book your romantic getaway at our Montana Bed and Breakfast today. Continue reading
The beautiful, rugged city of Missoula is relaxing and inviting, and filled with fun and exciting things to do throughout the year. What makes Missoula such a wonderful vacation destination is the hip and trendy atmosphere you’ll find here, coupled with the natural beauty that Montana is famous for. Missoula is a fall getaway destination nothing short of rejuevenating for the busy soul. Whether you are celebrating a wedding, honeymoon, anniversary, or special occasion, or maybe just looking for a little time to reconnect with someone special, the Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast is the place for you. Nestled on a peaceful mountainside outside the thriving city center, we beckon you to sit amongst the Ponderosa Pines and meditative water gardens, and create your perfect romantic fall getaway at our Missoula Bed and Breakfast. We’re here waiting for you, so book your fall getaway with us today. Continue reading
Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast is located in scenic Missoula, Montana. After enjoying a delicious gourmet breakfast each morning, you are fueled up to begin a wonderful day. The next time you get hungry (which will be awhile given our hearty breakfast portions), there is no shortage of great local places for Missoula Montana dining.
- Butterfly Herbs: 232 Higgens Ave. (406) 728-8780 Established in 1972, offering fresh coffees, teas, homemade soups, fresh salads, sandwiches, and coffee ice cream specialties
- Café Zydeco: 2101 Brooks Street (406) 926-2578 Unique Cajun restaurant known for Po-boys, Gumbos, Etouffee, and Beignets
- Caffe Dolce: 500 Brooks Street (406) 830-3055 ext. 3 Fine dining with informal flare, seasonal contemporary Italian menus including pasta, pizza, and seafood, stunning collection of artisanal wines
- Catalyst Café: 111 N Higgins Ave. (406) 542-1337 Offer delicious options for all, including vegetarians, vegans, and celiacs
- El Cazador: 101 S. Higgins (406) 728-3657 Tasty authentic and traditional Mexican dishes
- Finn and Porter: 100 Madison (406) 542-4660 Featuring seafood, steak, and chops and offering a fabulous view with extraordinary service
- Iza: 529 South Higgins Ave. (406) 830-3237 Contemporary local Asian cuisine featuring organic, gluten free, and vegan options
- Mackenzie River Pizza Company: 137 W. Front Street (406) 721-0077 and 5210 Grant Creek Road (406) 721-0099 Gourmet pizzas, hearty sandwiches, signature soups, Montana-sized salads and pastas, gluten-free crust available
- Mustard Seed Asian Café: Southgate Mall (406) 542-7333 Asian-style dishes made to order with lean meats and fresh vegetables, signature sauces and dressing prepared from scratch everyday, award-winning desserts
- Red Bird: Historic Florence Building, 111 N. Higgins Ave. Suite 1000 (406) 549-2906 Wine Bar with over 25 wines by the glass, extensive beer menu with live music on Mondays, intimate evening dining, showcasing local ingredients and transforming them into edible artwork
- Wheat Montana: 2520 S. 3rd St. W (corner of 3rd and Reserve) (406) 327-0900 Handcrafted sandwiches on healthy Wheat Montana bread, fresh baked goods, soup, salad, espresso
- Worden’s Market and Deli: 451 N. Higgins Ave. (406) 549-1293 Voted Missoula’s Best Deli, Best Wine, and Best Beer; cheeses, breads, coffee, football-size sandwiches and salads
Hosts Brady and Elaine Anderson-Wood extend warm hospitality to their bed and breakfast guests. Whether you want to be left alone (they respect the desire for privacy) or you need local recommendations based upon your unique interests, Brady and Elaine aim to please. Make your next vacation a trip to lovely Missoula, Montana.
Written by Kristi Dement of Bed and Breakfast Blogging
Picture by Marcus Berg of Unique Angles Photography