“Autumn Color Extravaganza in Missoula, Montana” is the name of this YouTube video produced by Dave and you can click on the link at the end to see more of his nature travel videos.
Fall is a beautiful time to feel the cool, crisp air, see the changing autumn colors of the leaves, hold hands while walking outside with a loved one, hear the flowing of our local rivers, watch ducks float on top of the water, sip marshmallow-topped hot chocolate, and there are so many more experiences to be had.
Hosts Brady and Elaine welcome guests to have a Blue Mountain Experience at their Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast in Missoula, Montana. Conveniently located near the University of Montana, but surrounded by majestic mountain views and the sparkling Bitterroot River with easy access to the Lewis and Clark walking trail.
There are so many things to see and do during your stay:
- Shop downtown Missoula or their antique mall
- Learn about aerial firefighting at the Smokejumper Visitor Center
- Watch a local theatre performance
- Visit a local art gallery
- Take a historical walking tour of Downtown Missoula
- Visit the Missoula Public Library
- Check out the local music scene
- Hike the “M” known as Mount Sentinel
- Watch Griz football at the University of Montana
- Golf the greens of Missoula
- Rent a bike and go mountain biking
- Explore a Montana State park
- Dine at one of their award-winning local restaurants
Better yet, stay inside and watch a movie on their big screen or read your favorite book. Play a game of pool inside. Or sit outside and watch their serene pond and enjoy their mountain retreat.
You could come alone to recharge your batteries, bring a friend to grow your friendship, bring a romantic partner to enhance your love, or come with a small group of people to spend time together. Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to getaway to see autumn color!
Written by Kristi Dement of Bed and Breakfast Blogging