These crisp, fall months practically beg us to curl up in front of a warm fire, safely protected from the harsh elements outside. What’s better than curling up someone special and focusing on romance? In Montana, there’s one romantic getaway destination that outshines the rest. The charming town of Missoula, Montana, imbues a sense of adventure and romance around every street corner and in every restaurant and shop. Spend your days browsing the boutique shops in downtown Missoula, enjoying a glass of Missoula’s finest craft beer, or enjoying an adventure whilst taking in the magnificent fall foliage. No matter how you choose to spend your time, theres no better place to reconnect than our Missoula Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today.
Romantic Getaway in Missoula
Missoula is an exquisite place to be during the cool autumn months. Whether its the simple pleasures of enjoying an intimate dinner together, or an inspired adventure designed to bring you closer together, Missoula has what you’re looking for. Here are 10 of our favorite ways to spend a romantic getaway at the elegant Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast:
- Spend a day touring and tasting wines at local wineries, such as Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery.
- Catch a local theater performance at the Missoula Community Theater or Hamilton’s Players, Inc.
- It wouldn’t be a trip to Missoula without visiting one of their acclaimed craft breweries. Favorites include the Big Sky Brewing Company, Flathead Lake Brewing Company, and the Missoula Brewing Company.
- Work up a sweat together hiking up to Missoula’s famous “M”.
- Stroll hand in hand down the beautiful Riverfront Trail in Missoula.
- Browse through Missoula’s incredible art scene at the Missoula Art Museum, or downtown galleries like the Missoula Artist’s Shop.
- Explore Missoula’s music scene, where you’re bound to find something interesting to listen to nearly every night of the week. The hippest music venue is the Wilma Theater, but others include Big Sky Brewing, Top Hat Lounge, and the Adams Center at the University of Montana.
- Browse the shops of downtown Missoula hand in hand. You never know what you’ll find. Missoula’s Hip Strip is our favorite shopping destination.
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the many hot springs that surround Missoula, such as Lolo Hot Springs.
- Relax and enjoy each other’s company while we do the work for you at our romantic Bed and Breakfast.
As always, your romantic getaway to Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast begins with our warm hospitality. What follows will no doubt be charming getaway filled with plenty of romance. Book your stay at Montana’s finest Bed and Breakfast today!