Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. It’s time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread having to make plans year after year, how about going beyond the traditional chocolate and flowers this year? Instead, make your Valentines Day a meaningful one, and carve out some intimate time for just the two of you. Make your Valentines day memorable with a romantic getaway to one of Montana’s best Bed and Breakfasts. Book your room at the Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast today!
Valentines Day in Missoula
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic! For many, Valentines Day is the most romantic day of the year. In honor of that, we’re offering our guests a spectacular winter promotion. From now through May 8th, if you book 3 nights, you’ll automatically get a 4th for free. That’s a $150 savings! This February, we’re also offering something extra sepcial. Parties of 4 or more can enjoy our “Something Sweet” dinner package for Valentines Day, which includes the following:
- Start with chocolate hearts and a long stemmed rose
- Enjoy an elegant candle light dinner of Italian Carbonara with shrimp and Italian sausage in a Marsala cream sauce. This is accompanied with a roasted red pepper soup, salad with huckleberry vinaigrette dressing and Italian flat bread.
- Delicious chocolate fondue for dessert
$50.00 per person and includes non-alcoholic drinks. Please feel free to bring wine if you wish, we will provide the glasses. Additional meal information can be found here.
Couples That Play Together…
In Montana, we live by the old adage “The couple that plays together, stays together.” Winter is perfect for a little adventure, just for the two of you. So, if the above package isn’t enough to entice you to our romantic Bed and Breakfast, maybe these ideas will? Here are some ideas to get your romantic getaway off to a great start:
- Cross country skiers and snowshoers will find endless miles of nordic ski trails to explore. The top trails include those at Lookout Pass Ski Trails, Pattee Canyon Recreation Area, Rattlesnake National Recreation Area, and Seeley Creek Nordic Ski Trails.
- Browse through Missoula’s incredible art scene at the Missoula Art Museum, or downtown galleries like the Missoula Artist’s Shop.
- Downhill skiers and snowboarders will love the greater Missoula Area. The most popular place is Missoula’s own Snowbowl, followed by Discovery Ski Area, Blacktail Mountain, Lookout Pass and Lost Trail Powder Mountain. If you still need more, try the 250 miles of groomed, connecting trails in the Lolo and Clearwater National Forest, the 230 miles of trails at Seeley Lake, or the trails in Garnet, Haugan, or the Mission Mountains.
- Spend a day touring and tasting wines at local wineries, or visit one of Missoula’s famed craft breweries.
- Go Ice Fishing on Flathead Lake, Georgetown Lake, and the Seeley Swan Valley Lakes. Make sure you know the regulations ahead of time, and stay safe.
- Go Ice Skating at the Glacier Ice Rink in Missoula.
- Catch a local theater performance at the Missoula Community Theater or Hamilton’s Players, Inc.
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in the many hot springs that surround Missoula, such as Lolo Hot Springs.
Whatever it is that draws you here, tap into your romantic side in Missoula this Valentines Day. Book your room at our Montana Bed and Breakfast today.