Do you find yourself dreaming of a relaxing and romantic getaway, to help pass the time during these cold winter months? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we can think of no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located just outside of downtown Missoula, is the top choice for romantic lodging. Let us do all the work for you, so you can spend your time relaxing and focusing on each other. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Missoula’s top Bed and Breakfast.
A Romantic Getaway in Missoula
The Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast in Missoula is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. We have a well-earned reputation for excellence in hospitality, and offer an intimate location perfect for relaxation. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn, combined with the beautiful views surrounding us, captivates the very essence of romance. From there, how you spend the remainder of your time is up to you. Some of our favorite ways to get romantic in Missoula include the following:
- Enjoy a massage together at the Spa at the Peak, which is located on Blue Mountain Road and just 3 minutes from us.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at The Keep Restaurant, which features a wonderful selection of high-class food and some of the best views of the Missoula valley. Caffe Dolce is another fantastic place for a romantic meal.
- Enjoy drinks at Plonk wine bar in the heart of downtown Missoula. They have an excellent selection of cocktails and wine.
- Go wine tasting at local wineries, such as Ten Spoon Vineyard & Winery.
- Catch a local theater performance or movie at the Missoula Community Theater, Hamilton’s Players, Inc., the Wilma Theater, or the Roxy Theater.
- Visit one or more of Missoula’s famous craft breweries, or better yet take a brewery tour.
- Enjoy live music at a wide variety of venues around town. Great choices include Badlander, Top Hat, Sean Kelly’s, The Union Club, and Monk’s.
- Visit the Montana Museum of Art & Culture, whose permanent collection contains more than 11,000 artworks. The Missoula Art Museum is also well-worth seeing, with one of the largest collections of contemporary American Indian art in the United States.
- Stop in to the The Montgomery Distillery, which is open daily serving cocktails created from Montgomery-made vodka, gin, and whiskeys. On Friday and Saturday nights, you can tour the distillery and learn about the distillation process.
- Warm up in the hot springs around Missoula. You’ll have to travel a little bit, but it’s worth it. Choices include Jerry Johnson Hot Springs, Fairmont Hot Springs, and Lolo Hot Springs, which is a bit closer to Missoula.
It won’t really matter what you do while in Missoula. Cozy moments at our Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. You may even find you’d rather stay cozy with us than venture out into the cold, and that will be perfectly wonderful and romantic as well! Book your romantic getaway with us today!