Don’t consider an Airbnb Missoula rental when a professionally run bed and breakfast offers so much more on your Montana vacation. At Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast, guests are warmly greeted at the door by their hosts, Brady and Elaine Anderson-Wood. Their passion and attention to detail cannot be matched by a faceless contact through an Airbnb Missoula rental. The innkeepers are dedicated to making their guests feel relaxed and pampered throughout their stay. Also, as Montana locals, they know all the best kept secrets in and around Missoula. Experience your very best vacation, customized to your interests with activity recommendations from the hosts.
Why cook on your vacation? An Airbnb Missoula rental doesn’t offer gourmet breakfasts every morning served with freshly brewed coffee. Guests at Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast enjoy homemade and creative meals with stunning valley and mountain views. Lastly, our inn offers a peace of mind that no Airbnb Missoula rental could. The Blue Mountain B&B is a member of The Montana Bed and Breakfast Association. Enjoy a worry-free vacation at an excellent bed and breakfast run by professional innkeepers. Reserve your elegant suite at the Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast and experience a perfect Missoula getaway.
5 Reasons a Bed and Breakfast is Better than an Airbnb Missoula Rental
- Professional Innkeepers – Brady and Elaine have made the hospitality industry their life’s work. Guest staying at their bed and breakfast benefit from their years of experience running a premier inn. And they’re constantly striving to improve the experience of staying at their beautiful location. Like most dedicated B&B owners they bring their personal skills and interests to the job. Visitors can see their love of gardening, woodworking, and cooking during their stay. Most Airbnb Missoula rentals don’t give you the exact address until after you’ve booked, and contact with the owner is very limited. There’s none of this anxiety or uncertainty when reserving a guest suite at Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast.
- A Personal Touch – Not only do the innkeepers bring a professional quality to your stay, but a unique sense of style to the experience. This is seen in the decor, attention to detail, and warm hospitality. Your hosts at a B&B talk to guests every day and make sure that their needs are met and their stay the most enjoyable. Guest suites offer amenities not found at Airbnb Missoula rentals and each room has its own personality. Choose a room with a jetted tub, balcony views or king sized bed. The Blue Mountain B&B takes pride in creating a space where guests can relax and unwind, not just a place to sleep. Our B&B, surrounded by relaxing gardens, forests and amazing mountain and valley view, feels like a private retreat. We also offer billiards in the recreation room and a wide-screen “theater system.” Your stay at Blue Mountain B&B enhances your vacation and makes it a memorable getaway.
- Local Knowledge – B&B innkeepers not only bring a friendly warmth to your vacation but unlimited access to all the local tips and secrets. They’re like your own personal concierge that can tell you the best restaurants, hiking trails and fishing spots. No Airbnb Missoula rental offers this valuable local insiders information. Your B&B hosts will help you make the most of your precious vacation time and insure you have the very best getaway.
- Gourmet Breakfasts – This point is right in the name, bed and breakfast, and one of the best reasons to skip the Airbnb Missoula rentals. Maximize your time exploring and enjoy Missoula and don’t spend it in a kitchen. Wake up every morning at the Blue Mountain B&B to an excellent, hearty breakfast and our own freshly brewed coffee blend. Our guests rave about our amazing Swedish pancakes, tomato-herb souffles, elegant crab crepes, and hearty Montana breakfast of tender steak with fresh eggs. All served with wonderful views of the beautiful landscape.
- Peace of Mind – Your vacation accommodations should be effortless and enhance your experience. When you stay at the Blue Mountain B&B professional innkeepers must adhere to the rules and guidelines outlined by The Montana Bed and Breakfast Association. Membership in the MTBBA requires annual safety inspections by the local health department. Member B&B’s must also carry business insurance to protect guests and the innkeeper. You don’t get these protections when staying at an Airbnb Missoula rental, so why take the chance on your well deserved getaway?
Your Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast hosts love meeting new people and helping them have the very best Missoula vacations. Choose a wonderful vacation experience that you can count on and book your Montana getaway today. You’ll leave with fond memories and feeling relaxed and refreshed!