The list of most romantic things to do in Missoula is as varied and dynamic as the city itself. So whatever defines your perfect couple’s getaway can be found in lively Missoula. The energetic downtown offers great restaurants, entertainment, and museums. The city is also surrounded by the amazing Montana landscape that visitors enjoy during any season. When looking for the most relaxing, romantic escape, a secluded bed and breakfast creates the perfect lovers’ retreat. Plan your ideal getaway and explore all the wonderful things to do in Missoula:
- Dinner and Drinks – After a day exploring the city or the great outdoors, dinner and drinks at an elegant restaurant tops off a wonderful day. Enjoy exceptional cuisine at the impressive choice of Missoula restaurants. From casual to sophisticated, you’ll find the perfect place for an intimate evening with excellent food. Plonk sets the stage for a romantic evening in its comfortable atmosphere. Start with an elegant cocktail and small bites in the cozy lounge area or select a bottle of wine to share over dinner. The Keep Restaurant has the feel of a mini-castle but with a warm casual dining room that offers beautiful views of the city. Another place to dine with great views is Finn & Porter, they serve great cocktails, steak, and seafood. With one full wall of floor to ceiling windows, every table has a wonderful view of the Clark Fork River. Refined flavors with an emphasis on simplicity create the perfectly balanced dishes at the Pearl Cafe, a Missoula classic.
- Catch a Show – A night out at a great concert is one of the best things to do in Missoula. The city has two major concert halls, The Wilma and Top Hat While the University of Montana venues also host headliner bands, the Missoula Symphony Orchestra, the String Orchestra of the Rockies, and the amazing students from the School of Music department.
- Visit a Museum – Missoula is proud to have two major art museums in the city. The Missoula Art Museum focuses on contemporary art, while the Montana Museum of Art & Culture shows a wide range of artists. The Missoula First Friday Nights are a great way to discover galleries and stroll the city.
- Enjoy the Outdoors – Couples love playing in the great outdoors of Montana. Looking for things to do in Missoula mountains? Cross-country and downhill skiing at the Snowbowl is a winter favorite. While the mountain trails are filled with hikers and bikers in the warmer months. The beautiful rivers call to fly-fisher enthusiasts and thrilled-seeking white-water rafters.
- Bed and Breakfast – What could be more romantic than a serene bed and breakfast nestled in a mountainside with sweeping views of the Bitterroot River and tranquil valley? Settle in for the most relaxing couple’s escape at the Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast idyllic location. Each luxurious guest suite offers the most comfortable beds, fine linens, and a private bath with a jetted tub. Reserve your romantic vacation and discover all the wonderful things to do in Missoula!
3 Best Things to do in Missoula at a Romantic Bed and Breakfast Getaway
Your hosts at the Blue Mountain bed and breakfast have created the most relaxing setting for a romantic escape. In fact, you may want to spend most of your time simply enjoying amazing views from the inn’s gardens or decks. Your stay at this beautiful bed and breakfast is certainly one of the best things to do in Missoula.
- Soak up the View – The location and view from the Blue Mountain B&B cannot be beat. It sits on 20 acres of registered wildlife habitat that opens onto both State and Federal lands. The landscape is gorgeous in any season with the distant mountains, peaceful valley and sparkling Bitterroot River.
- Breakfast and Dinner – Wake each morning to an exceptional gourmet breakfast created with care and style. Choose between tender Swedish pancakes, tomato-herb soufflés, delicate crab crepes, or a filling steak and eggs breakfast. If your vacationing with friends look into the inn’s special dinner experience. Simply make a request on the reservation page, then look forward to a wonderful night dining at the B&B.
- Stay In or Go Out – With the great views and proximity to amazing hiking and outdoor recreation, you might be tempted to just to enjoy the inn and its “backyard.” Stroll the lovely gardens with a waterfall and koi pond. On warmer days bird watch from the many decks or from the living room windows. In the evening enjoy a game of billiards or a movie on the wide-screen “theater system.” When and if you want to explore the Missoula nightlife, the city’s downtown is only a few minutes drive from the Blue Mountains Bed and breakfast.
The Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast offers guests the best of both worlds, a quiet hideaway, and access to an exciting city. Give your loved one the gift of a great adventure and discover all the romantic things to do in Missoula. Book your couple’s escape to Missoula at the beautiful Blue Mountain Bed and Breakfast.