The list of romantic things to do in Missoula includes everything from outdoor pursuits, to incredible places to eat, to checking out the excellent museums of this amazing town. You and your sweetheart can watch an awe-inspiring sunset after an adventurous day of hiking then end the day with an intimate meal at one of many great restaurants. In this year-round city there is always something new to do, see, and explore with the one you love, which makes it that much better!
Come on out to our Missoula bed and breakfast for the romantic getaway you’ve been dreaming of! At our mountainside retreat, you can escape and unwind surrounded by nature with sweeping views of the Bitterroot River and the valley below. Our cozy and casual accommodations are just what you need to rejuvenate. Here you can feel the tranquil seclusion you long for, all the while being just minutes from downtown and many of the must-see attractions. If you want an unforgettable vacation to Missoula, full of romance and adventure, book your stay with us today!
Romantic Things to do in Missoula
Missoula is a dynamic city full of exciting metropolitan things to do like visit museums, world-class restaurants, and shopping. There is also the incredible Montana landscape that surrounds this town with easy access to adventure. If you are looking to reconnect to your loved one and find romance it won’t be hard to do in this stunning area! Here are the 6 most romantic things to do in Missoula.
- Hiking in a beautiful location is one of the best romantic things to do in Missoula, and this town has no shortage of gorgeous spots to check out! Places like the Blue Mountain National Recreation Area and the Lolo National Forest, provide many miles of trails to explore. The Maclay Flat Nature Trail follows along the Bitterroot River and is a good option for a quiet walk and birdwatching along the way. If you are looking for an excellent view of Missoula from above, a hike up Mount Sentinel is a must! Also known as the “M trail” this landmark is a popular destination for a spectacular view of downtown.
- If you enjoy slow walks with the one you love then birdwatching is definitely one of the romantic things to do in Missoula. Observing migratory and residential species is an interesting and fun way to get to know this place. Missoula is a birdwatching hotspot and there are several spots around town where you can find those birds on your life list.
- With so many excellent restaurants in Missoula having a romantic dinner isn’t hard to do. The Keep Restaurant offers a casual fine dining atmosphere and some of the best views of Missoula. Stop by the Pearl Cafe for a romantic ambiance and several menu items that are inspired by the owner’s travels in France.
- Taking in some culture is one of the more romantic things to do in Missoula. This town is home to 2 world-class art museums each worth checking out. The Missoula Art Museum exhibits feature contemporary art and artists while the Montana Museum of Art and Culture is focused on showcasing the artwork that is part of one of the oldest collections in the Rocky Mountains.
- There’s nothing more romantic than sipping wine with the one you love. Ten Spoon Vineyard and Winery offers wine tasting at their breathtaking property that is full of beauty and romance. Plonk Wine Bar combines the delights of wine, food, and music for an experience you won’t soon forget.
- Indulging in a massage may be one of the most romantic things to do in Missoula! You will be relaxed and rejuvenated and come out with the best version of yourself for your partner. At places such as Cedar Creek Salon and Day Spa and The Spa at the Peak, they offer multiple massages to help relax, soothe and calm your muscles and your mind.
The Best Missoula Lodging
Come on out to our tranquil bed and breakfast where after a day of exploration with your sweetheart and checking out some of the romantic things to do in Missoula, you can relax in ultimate comfort at our mountainside retreat. Our cozy guest rooms reflect the feeling of a cabin in the mountains. At this retreat, you can unwind as you look out your window to our gardens, the forests, the surrounding mountains, and the valley below.
You’ll start your day the right way with a hearty breakfast with items such as Swedish pancakes, crab crepes, and tomato-herb soufflés to name a few. For 4 or more guests we can serve you dinner if you wish. We offer seasonal selections as a special dining experience. If you are looking for a peaceful and romantic mountainside escape to Missoula, book your stay with us today!